- Call for Papers
- 1. Registration Information & Fees
Early Registration (Before Nov. 1st, 2020)
450 USD/3000 CNY
Extra Page Charge (over 6 pages)
400 RMB (60USD)/page
Co-author/Listener/Accompany Person/Student Presenter
1500 RMB (210USD)/person
2. The Registration Fee Includes
For Regular Participant
1. Paper presentation
2. Abstract proceedings
3. Conference program
4. Access to all technical sessions
5. Certificate for presentation/attendance
- 3. NOT included in the registration fee
• Visa application costs
• Transportation fee
• Publishing papers in EI, SCI-indexed journals
- 4. How to Register
Firstly, submit your original paper to AMEE2020 via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the theme of Paper Submission + Your Telephone No.
Secondly, reviewing results will be sent to you about 15 working days after paper submission.
Thirdly, you will receive an acceptance notice and the registration form for registration if your paper is accepted after revising.
Fourthly, fill out the registration form and send it back together with your Payment Document to the conference secretary via email before deadline.
Lastly, completed registrations will be acknowledged by the conference secretary within 5 working days after receiving your files.
- 5. Submission System
We take mailing system to communicate with you. Please submit your original paper to AMEE2020 via e-mail email@example.com with the theme of Paper Submission + Your Telephone No.
All files including the acceptance notice, invoice and other necessary documents will be sent to you also via e-mail.
- 5. Payment Document
When registering and submiting your final paper to the Conference, AMEE2020 committee would like to receive the payment document from the author by e-mail. Please follow the steps in the registration e-mail and files to finish the registration. Referring to it, please send the payment receipt of bank transfer or credit card payment back for comfirmation. As soon as AMEE2020 committee receives with it, the receipt and invitation letter which are notarized will be sent you.
- 6. Receipt and Invitation Letter
- After author’s registration has been processed, you will receive a receipt which can be used as a proof of registration payment. Invitation letter will be sent to the author who will attend to the Conference in person. And those documents are in English or Chinese.